- Check-in Time: 8:45 a.m at the Maritime Terminal of Puerto Vallarta
- Breakfast time: 09:00 a.m.
- Departure time: 10:00 a.m.
- Duration of the tour: 6.5 hours (from 10 am to 4:45 pm)
- Entertainment activities and pirate show: 10:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Visit to Majahuitas Beach and water activities: 12:00 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.
- Lunch time: 2:40 p.m. – 3:25 pm.
- Pirate party and activities: from 3:25 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- End of the tour: 4:45 pm
- Tour difficulty: Moderate, it is not recommended for pregnant women or people with physical disabilities.
- Recommended age: from 2 to 70 years.
- This tour is available from Tuesday to Sunday.
If you have what it takes to enjoy like us, get ready to cross the bay aboard a galleon full of adventure, snorkeling in the Majahuitas Reserve, crossing the beach in kayaks, riding the inflatable banana in the ocean, basking in the sun while you face the pirates in a volleyball tournament.
On board you will not suffer from hunger, with the most energetic of breakfasts and the most delicious food for lunch, in addition to 6 hours of open bar, party and entretainment. Nothing equals our pirate show, fun, adventure, acrobatics and special effects are everywhere. You’ll feel energized and satiated by the time you reach the mainland.
- Breakfast, lunch and national open bar (Don Julio Reposado Tequila, Don Julio Blanco Tequila, Grey Goose, Ron Zacapa, Malibu, Controy, red wine, white wine, Cîroc Vodka, beer, etc.)
- Fun activities
- Pirate Show
- Visit to Majahuitas beach
- Kayak Tour
- Beach Volleyball
- Chairs and umbrellas for the beach
- Snorkeling gear
- Banana boat ride
- Transportation to the marina
- Tip for the crew
- Port fee ($29 pesos per person)
- American breakfast
Hot Cakes & Scrambled Eggs, served with bacon and dried fruit.
- Mexican breakfast
Chilaquiles and scrambled eggs, served with beans, onion and dried fruit.
*Both dishes include fruit, cereal, milk, coffee, juice, and bread.
- Land and Sea meal (Battered meat skewer with plum sauce and shrimp brochette, with green salad, garlic spaghetti)
- BBQ Ribs served with rice and green salad
- Chicken breast with vegetables, rice and green salad
- Sealed salmon fillet with green salad, rice, arugula, pesto and parsley
- Tuna medallion with vegetables, rice, arugula and pesto
Lasagna or Ravioli, with green salad and vegetables.
*Salad (fresh lettuce, red apple, pear, carrot, jicama, pineapple, orange, tomato, strawberry, cucumber, avocado optional, accompanied with olive oil).
*Captain Garfio (Carrot, pumpkin, jicama, pineapple, mushroom, spinach, basil; all vegetables are roasted grilled, bathed in tomato sauce, oregano and a sprig of rosemary).
GLUTEN FREE MENU
*Beefsteak with rice and vegetables.
*Chicken steak with vegetables and salad.
Chicken Nuggets or Beef burger, with fries.
*If you have any special requirements or are allergic to any ingredient, we can customize your dish with the existing menu, please request it in advance.
*If you want to enrich your menu with our delicious dish of Lobster Tail and Filet Mignon and taste our variety of Whiskey During your tour, you can ask for the additional cost of the PREMIUM option.
- Water activities are subject to sea conditions.
- Aquatic activities are under the risk of the client.
- Bring money to buy souvenirs, to give a tip and to pay the port fee ($29 pesos per person).
- If you cancel 48 hours before the tour, we will refund 100%.
- If you cancel 24 to 47 hours before the tour, we will refund 50%.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the tour, we won’t be able to give a refund.
Adult $150 USD
Children (from 3 to 11) $75 USD
PREMIUM PRICE (Lobster and International Open Bar)
Adult $170 USD
Children (from 3 to 11) $85 USD