Our tour (Arcos-Colomitos) has a schedule from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. This tour usually begins by visiting Los Arcos National Marine Park (one of the best places in Mexico for snorkeling), here we spend around 45 minutes snorkeling.
After snorkeling at Los Arcos we will enjoy some snacks and head to the beautiful Colomitos beach where we will enjoy a time of approximately one hour. There you can admire the wonderful views and enjoy a quiet time on the beach. Finally on our way back to Puerto Vallarta we will eat some delicious food on board of the ship.
- Snorkeling gear and guided snorkeling tour at Los Arcos
- Kayaks and paddleboards for Colomitos beach
- Turkey breast sandwich, fish ceviche and green salad
- Open Bar (water, soda, tequila jimador, ron, beer, gin, red wine and many more)
- Port fee ($30 pesos/passenger)
- Tip for the crew
*Departures from Los Peines pier at 12:00 pm.
*Make sure to bring a towel, swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and extra cash to tip the crew.
Adults: $1,200 pesos
Children (6 to 11): $600 pesos
Under 6: $200 pesos